New Processors Means New Benchmarks
FinalWire have released their first update to AIDA64 for 2022, focusing on improving the results of benchmarks on Intel’s new silicon, seeing as how P cores and E cores have added an extra challenge. The new architecture is not the only new twist that 2022 brings, as AIDA64 6.70 now makes use of the VX-512, AVX2, AVX, Fused Multiply-Add (FMA) instructions, and AES-NI hardware acceleration in the current generation of Intel CPUs.
Intel CPUs are not the only component that was included in the update, there are also new GPUs to test as well. AIDA64 6.70 improves support for monitoring OpenGL and GPGPU details, temperature and fan speeds on existing graphics cards in addition to new GPUs like the RTX 3090 Ti and the mobile RTX 3080 Ti.
DDR5 support is also improved, including XMP 3.0 profiles for you Alder Lake and Raptor Lake users out there. If you have never used AIDA64, you can try out AIDA64 Extreme for 30 days for free, or if you are more ambitious you can request a 30 day trail of their AIDA64 Network Audit or AIDA64 Business software.
- AVX-512 and AVX2 accelerated benchmarks for Intel Alder Lake and Raptor Lake
- Improved support for Intel Raptor Lake CPU and DDR5 memory modules
- Support for DDR5 XMP 3.0 memory profiles
- Microsoft Windows 10 21H2 November 2021 Update support
- Microsoft Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 support
- Preliminary support for Intel Meteor Lake CPU
- GPU details for nVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 12GB and GeForce RTX 3080 Ti Laptop